The Gold Awards has 8 main Categories and 3 Best Practice Awards.
The 8 main Categories are:
• CREATIVE GOLD in association with Stonewood Homes ~ film, media & creative content
• CYBER GOLD in association with PwC ~ technology creators
• EMERGING GOLD - PRODUCTS ~ small businesses selling products, 10 or fewer full-time employees
• EMERGING GOLD - SERVICES in association with Meredith Connell ~ small businesses selling services, 10 or fewer full-time employees
• GLOBAL GOLD in association with ANZ ~ exporters
• INNOVATION GOLD in association with Datacom ~ inventive new projects, products & processes.
• SUPPORTING GOLD in association with Beca ~ infrastructure & professional services
• VIBRANT GOLD in association with Tranzit Group ~ events, hospitality & tourism facilities
and the 3 Best Practice Awards
• ACC WORKPLACE SAFETY GOLD AWARD ~ workplace safety
• GREEN GOLD AWARD in association with Greater Wellington Regional Council
~ sustainability practices & products
• TEAM GOLD AWARD in association with Momentum ~ investment in people, wellness & HR programmes
You can view the winners in each category since 1999 here